Saturday 17 January 2015

Living and working on the Turkish Mediterranean: the ins and outs of getting a Turkish work permit

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
The hardest thing about working on the Mediterranean, yacht broker Adrian Greenwalton confesses, is convincing your friends that you are actually working on the Mediterranean.“Most of my friends back in London think I spend my days sat on a boat, eating olives and drinking raki,” he said. “I do actually work hard out here but the last time I was back in London and I said that to a friend he just pointed at my tan and shook his head.” A once in a lifetime opportunityAdrian moved to Fethiye in 2010.

The post Living and working on the Turkish Mediterranean: the ins and outs of getting a Turkish work permit appeared first on Turkish Property Sales.

]]>

View the original article here


Part of the IPC Group See Here For Best Turkish Properties

No comments:

Post a Comment